First Gilbert School of Music Recital and New Job Acquisition

 It's been a weekend. Sarah accompanied me to my very first recital with the Gilbert School of Music. We went to three showings. One of them I accompanied my group piano classes (3 students) to Merrily We Roll Along and Old MacDonald.


Then at the Adult Concert later Saturday night I sang Fly Me to the Moon, accompanied by a double bass, tuba, and drums. I didn't start out too strong (because I didn't have starting pitch), but we were last act of the night, an I got stronger and felt better about the ending of the performance.


Today (Sunday) we went to the first concert to see Audrey perform Better When I'm Dancing. We got there a little late, but I played it off as if I had been there the whole time. And we got some pictures.


I made some Arroz con pollo for Father's Day and Sarah and I watched the 5th episode of the Chosen this evening.


Sarah got a job at MDS Communications and starts tomorrow. So we went to Winco last night so that we could have food for our week, especially since she's going to be working five days a week. She is working part time though.

Comments

Popular Posts