Defeating Calamity and Dark Beast Ganon, Mesa Easter Pageant and Easter Sunday with Meg, Anastasia and a Total Solar Eclipse

It's been an interesting first few days of April. First of all, kinda a silly priority, is that we beat Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Sarah wants to beat all the side quests, because it's fun, and Sarah wasn't excited at first to beat it, because she thought I wouldn't want to do the side quests and find all the shrines, but we haven't stopped doing it after beating it. We went against the bug that was Calamity Ganon, and then I had to leave for work, but the beating Ganon wasn't done because he formed into Dark Ganon. So when I returned from work, we beat the animal that was dark Ganon, which was just a shooting match of light arrows to certain points that Zelda helped us pin down. Honestly, beating Ganon, while fun, was a bit anti-climatic. Because, while difficult in some parts, it was still really easy to beat him. But we can say that we beat the whole game, sans some side quests and shrines. But who knows, maybe we will find all the shrines and maybe we will do all the side quests before we borrow Tears of the Kingdom from Dmitry, or Cedrick (he, too, has said that he would let us borrow it).




I have been a bit wishy washy lately with stuff. I am still in the process of talking to God about digital marketing. I also have been wishy washy about Arizona Saints Chorale. I didn't go last week. Forrest said it best, this has been a weird semester for all of the ASC members.

I really wanted to go to the Mesa Easter Pageant, but Sarah Mable and family were not feeling it, and Sarah did not want to go. So I had a by myself night out, where I went to go help Aunt Ann with her electronics. And then I drove and parked near Pioneer Park, and went to find a seat all alone at the Mesa Easter Pageant, which isn't that hard to do, and Sarah had prayed that I find someone to sit with and her prayers were answered because I found our Ironwood Elders and they were saving seats for The Vera family, as well as Steve Weitz, and since Moroni didn't come, they had an extra seat for me, which was a miracle because it was like 15 rows back from the front. Everything works out.



For Easter Sunday, we were able to go help Meg and family clean Spencer's grave in the Mesa Cemetery. It was crazy, because it was raining that day, so I got mud all over my shoes. However, Meg's family invited us over for a Filipino dinner. It was very good. Meg's sister Arianne's son was really happy to show us some Children Songbook songs that he liked, including a happy birthday song and an Easter song. We had lumpia, adobo, pizza, pancit, etc.



I also spent time on the first Saturday of April helping Cedrick and Reed move out Barbara. It took like 6 hours, but that wasn't totally unexpected. Reed asked me to invite the Elders, and we all did our best to move everything out. It was a lot of stuff, but I didn't even try to think about it, which I felt was the best. She payed us $300 a piece, which we put towards savings.

We talked with Bishop about help. He said we're doing good, with my job and how much he sees we're progressing. About that, though, we're still trying to figure out everything with digital marketing and Sarah's business and other jobs that Sarah might get, because Sarah doesn't want me to do something that will tire me totally, being a projector and all.

Sarah and I also went to go watch Anastasia at Casteel High School. It was really fun. I got to see Cami, as well as several of the students that go to Casteel. We really liked the production, but it was hard on us because of how talented these kids are and if we're accomplishing what we want to in our life. We're doing good now.



Also, something that is really cool, is the solar eclipse happened. We got a partial eclipse here in Arizona. While people in a line across the United States from Texas to New York got the full eclipse. We went outside to see the coverage, using a colander and the holes. It was really cool.



Comments

Popular Posts