Gilbert School of Music, a new job

 I have currently acquired a job with Gilbert School of Music. It is in Gilbert on Ray between Gilbert Ave. and Cooper Ave. I had my training last week, and Monday I had my first students. I will be working there part time Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays. On Tuesday I subbed for someone and that was a lot, but it was also a good opportunity to grow. Brandon, the boss there, is nice guy, probably my age, and he is really good at letting me know that I can accomplish all the things that are put on my plate. That I don't need to worry, because they have my back. Augustina is the one that interviewed me and she is a really nice girl. I'm hoping this work will be just what I need to get us out of some debts and on the road to financial freedom. I am slated to teach one-on-one piano, voice, guitar, and ukulele lessons. And in April, I will be starting a group class. It's a lot to take on, but I think I can accomplish it.



Comments

Popular Posts