Feeling Safe to do Digital Marketing

Because of my unbelief in Digital Marketing, I have been feeling really unsafe doing it.

But on Friday, Sarah and I talked about what we can do to make me feel safe, among other things that I wanted. Among these things was hair gel, so I can style my hair for the videos. I also want to feel natural on camera and like this is a message I want to share with the world. I wanted a better phone (or the uber phone) so that I could take good video of myself. I also wanted different wardrobe than the one that I have now. Sarah took a good long time on Saturday to go through my wardrobe with me and help me see that I do have an extensive wardrobe. We also looked at limiting beliefs that I have about digital marketing and what we could do to improve those, as well as did some energy work on me and some meditations.

Lastly, I wanted to play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and the second game, Tears of the Kingdom. However, we didn't have a Nintendo Switch (which costs upwards of $400), nor the games. I reminded Sarah that Cedric, our next door neighbor, once told me that we could borrow BotW from him, if we ever got a Switch. I also then reminded Sarah, that Dimitry, Sarah Mable's boyfriend, is in possession of two-three Switches.


We didn't know when we'd talk to Sarah Mable, plus Dimitry is away in Chicago. But on Saturday, Sarah Mable came over, and we asked her if perhaps we could borrow the Switch and see if the games are at her house. She talked to Dimitry and he said yes. So, Sunday, we scoured the house for the games. We found the switch but no games. But as of yesterday, Cedric let me borrow Breath of the Wild. And let me tell you, it's beautiful. We also found a Kindle at Sarah's house, and Sarah said we could have it. Sarah is now using it for her Allie Duzett Book and scriptures.

Great finds.

Comments

Popular Posts