Digital marketing and Human Design

I have started a new venture that will hopefully bring us abundance that we don't even know.

One month before the end of student teaching, Sarah proposed an idea for me to do that she had heard from Naomi Fox (Light-filled Astrologer Coach), that she said was perfect for a projector like me.

The idea is to purchase a digital marketing class that will help me learn how to digitally market the class across platforms (specifically tiktok) but other platforms as well.

Well, I wasn't really believing in it. The class is going to get us between $50-$600 pure profit because we own the rights to sell the class now. But I have been skeptical, and also not really applying the principle's that I have been learning to their fullest extent.

I am planning on burying my head into this, in a projector way.

When I say projector way, I am referring to my Human Design. It is usually paired with astrology, because it involves the planets in the solar system at your birth, but it also refers to chakras and other systems that this guy came up with. Part of being a projector is waiting for the invitation, as well as doing things in 2-3 hr spurts instead of working 8 hours straight, otherwise I'll be exhausted and very much spent.

About a week ago or so, Sarah and I had an appointment with a woman named Bronwen that coaches about using your personal human design gifts for your business. At this point, I was still pretty raw with how tiktok marketing hadn't been working for me. Honestly, Bronwen spoke to me. I felt comfortable with her, more than I have with an energy worker. She was reading from the book, Human Design by Jenna Zoe. And it felt good.

Every since then, I have found it very empowering to learn more about my human design, and about the certain gifts that I have. Bronwen told us to write down a prayer every day, and write down the answer that we receive from Heavenly Father. I've been doing my best to do that.

I've also found a woman who is an entrepreneur named Amanda Horvath that I've been following on YouTube. She tells tips and tricks that are important for business owners to work with their human design. She is also a projector, and so is Bronwen.

Comments

Popular Posts