First Half of the First Month's doings

The first two weeks of January have been a lot of working. I've gotten 5 shifts every week almost since school has gotten out.

Ottawa started on the 9th for me and I've been getting used to having a work load again. I'm taking SEI Methods with ELL and Elementary Music Methods. The first week hasn't been too hard, just busy with making a 12-slide PowerPoint.

I've been trying to come up with a Music Theory Class that I can make and record, and it has been somewhat trying and stretching as I deal with feelings of inadequacy. Sarah has been a great support in helping me feel like a million bucks.

Tomorrow is the first day of MCC classes. I am taking AZ and US Constitution; the two choirs, jazz and concert; and the two one-on-one lessons, voice and piano. The constitution is really a class I have to take for Ottawa. It is also a class that is entirely online, so hopefully 3 online classes won't make or break the bank.

Our wedding anniversary was really nice. We had decided that after I worked, we would go to the Goldfield Mine Ghost Town. Since we have been struggling with money, we didn't do any of the things that cost money, but we did a lot of looking around. We were able to watch a free show that the volunteers at the Ghost town put on. It was quite exciting. We then came home and ate some really great brisket.













The day after New Years, we volunteered to help take down Christmas lights from trees on the Mesa Temple property. It was a big event that lasted all day. We also saw and hung out with Sister Rachel Angell. Good day!




That same day we put together our bed, which made us so happy, with Sister Bennedict and Miller.



I took some pointers from Sarah's previous Ideal Life Vision and made my own:


We also just yesterday, finished watching Top Gun Maverick on Paramount Plus. It was so great and thrilling!

Also, I finished our Christmas Card for 2022, 15 days into 2023, haha. Now it's a question of will we use it?


Comments

Popular Posts