The Things I (John) Accomplished in 2022





I wanted to write about the things I accomplished this year, 2022. Actually, ever since Friday, I've been thinking about it because of an email I received from Danny Gregory from his newsletters. It basically was a letter highlighting his accomplishments for the year, and his excitement for the year and new possibilities to come. Because of the letter, I sat down at work and wrote out a list of all the things I accomplished. I was surprised by what I found, here is the list:

  • Published 16 videos with 394 views on YouTube, 925 views in the year.
  • Made an insta account, chorisjuangelorum_creates, where I post things I have created by sketching, photoshop, etc., with 13 posts.
  • Went on 4 campouts, 2 to Lake Pleasant with Sarah, and one to Lake Roosevelt with the Summit Point Youth and Sarah., and the 4th with our ward.
  • Taught 66 one-hour piano lessons to 5 pianos students. 
    • (18+30+4)$50=$2600
    • 3x$40=$120
    • 11x$35=$385
    • in total=$3105
  • Got straight A's in two semesters and four terms across 2 colleges and 1 university.
  • Composed Op. 12 through Op. 26, a couple unfinished.
  • Joined Arizona Saints' Chorale and directed "Thou Art God" in their Christmas Concert.
  • Sang 2 of my original compositions in Studio--'My Julia' and 'The Passionate Shepherd to His Love'
  • Memorized 11 songs out of 18 for studio.
  • I worked 638.28 hrs for $16/hr and, and 177.05 hrs at $16.80/hr, earning a gross total of $14,437.27.
  • Started 5 courses on Udemy, completing 2 and finishing a good percentage of the others, and started another course on Universal Class.
    • Completed
      • Adobe Premiere Pro CC - Essentials Training Course
      • Adobe Photoshop CC - Essentials Training Course
    • In Progress
      • Complete Guitar Lessons System - Beginner to Advanced
      • Photography Masterclass: A Complete Guide to Photography
      • Orchestration Masterclass, Part 1: The Strings and the Winds
      • How to Draw 101
  • I drew 53 sketches.

Comments

Popular Posts