Watching the Trefflich Home during Their Cambodian Trip

While the Trefflich Family was on a trip to Cambodia for the Cambodian temple dedication, we were asked to watch the dogs and the home for them. What seems to always be the case is that I didn't realize how much responsibility it is that Kirsten and David seem to take on for their home. And we probably didn't even have half the responsibilities that they normally have (since we weren't watching children). It makes me appreciate all the things that they do for us and for their family and I hope to never take them for granted.


An egg and tomato haul for a day.


Toasty hanging out in a garden bed. I think it's the potato garden bed.


One night on the very first few nights, I was walking the dogs and at the spot that is marked yellow on the map, two big black dogs came bursting out of their fence and almost sparring with Toasty and Charcoal. I was really scared, but I was able to deviate them away from this behavior by walking back towards a fence-line. The dogs were walking back and forth at the fence wanting to chase after Toasty and Charcoal. I was kinda traumatized after that incident. I did walk a whole mile after that, but kinda in a traumatized mode.







Charcoal eating an apple for attention.












My prize for beating the Summer 2026 Gonzales Step Challenge competition.








 

Comments

Popular Posts