Building My Piano Business to 14+ Students (Gonzales Music Studio) and Swimming

 


As of May 5th, I have slowly but surely taken on 14+ piano, Guitar, and Ukulele students in the Orcutt/Santa Maria area. I say "14 plus" because, because I have maintained 14 clients, and I have also gained and lost several who were interested. 

My goal is to gain 20 consistent students. That is my dream.

I have learned that I really like teaching piano, guitar, and ukulele, especially to students that really want to learn. I have come to love each and every one of my students. I also think about them often during the week. They challenge me to be a better teacher. But I am happy I have found something that doesn't stress me out. Working at Gilbert School of Music (the man) really stressed me out. But working for myself feels really good.

I also used my summer to learn how to swim (at least as sufficiently as possible) from Eva Banks. We did a trade for lessons for her son. It fulfilled my promise to Sarah that 2 or 3 years ago I would learn how to swim.

Comments

Popular Posts