A Renewed Website and Class, Quitting a Job, Elder Teixera, and Excitement for a Trip

 Sarah's website is now up and running. It looks really good and Amy Nelson did a really great job on it. Sarah adverstised for her class yesterday. She is looking for five beta testers to preview her class with her as they go on a 16 week journey through all the modalities she knows and other things she knows about energy healing. Like I said, I'm really impressed with Amy Nelson's work on her website. Some things I worked on like helping her come up with a picture with her title words for her class.





Another thing is that Sarah quit her job at TLC Services. All she wanted to do was drive people around and instead of doing that, they took advantage of her and made her work with the kids, who didn't really want to be there. It was a sad situation, and an even harder decision to make to quit. But I'm glad she did because she can focus so much more on her business.

We had Elder Teixeira of the Presidency of the Seventy come and speak at our Stake Conference this Sunday. I brought Gary, and he really enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the parable of the Salesman and the Bird. In it a bird who is really hungry, gets tempted by a peddler to take some of his worms but for the price of a feather. Sadly, the bird loses his ability to fly because of the temptation of the worms the peddler sales and the salesman snatches the bird. We can compare that to if we're selling our souls for a temptation of the devil and the devil snatching us up. He said to beware this occurrence.


I said hi to Elder Teixeira afterwards and told him I really enjoyed his talk. He was very pleased. He asked me if I had any children. I told him not yet, but we want some, and then he told me that when we do have them to pour out our love upon them. I thought it was really special and sweet sentiment.

I also went out with the missionaries today and we challenged Gary to live the Word of Wisdom. I also promised blessings and shared my testimony.

Sarah and I are taking a trip to California this Saturday through Monday via a rental car. We are going to go see my favorite youtubers, the Super Carlin Brothers. I am getting excited as the day inches closer. We are going to go watch their Through the Griffin Door podcast. We are also going to go to a meet and greet that we purchased before the show. We're excited!

Because Sarah spent all of Tuesday working on getting website and class preparations up and running, she didn't want to go to the Temple Laundry this morning, so I went without her. I'm glad I did because I was able to help Jessica with a lot of things. It was going to be just us but then Jessica sent out an email, and Sister Walker showed up and so did a lot of other people a few hours later.

Comments

Popular Posts